Get acquainted with the EU regulatory framework governing the audiovisual media sector in a two-day media masterclass organised by Cullen International. Covering topics such as the EU Audiovisual Media Services Directive, platforms and advertising, and net neutrality, this training session will provide a complete overview of the past, present and future of audiovisual media regulation in Europe.
● The EU architecture governing the audiovisual sector
● The EU Audiovisual Media Services Directive
● The evolution of digital terrestrial television
● Platforms and advertising
● Copyright in audiovisual media
● Net neutrality
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact Sarah Vergote.
Please note that the price for this training is €1500 (excl. VAT).